Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 1 Classwork

1.  Sign on to the email account that you use (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc.) and send me an email (misterwalske@gmail.com)

In the email, put your first and last name in the subject line.
In the body of the email type in "Trimester 3 2015 Intro to Computers."
Make sure that you have spelled my email address exactly as I have, otherwise I will not receive your email.

2.   Set up a google account.  If you have a gmail email then you will not have to do this second step.
For those of you without a google account go here and sign up for one.

3.  Go to google drive and create a folder named "P2 yourfirst yourlastname"
Share that folder with me (misterwalske@gmail.com).

4.  I will be sharing a folder with you.  In that folder you will find the Google Drive assignments for this class.  You will be doing the first assignment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment